Updated October 2017
(hereinafter “10darts” or the “Company”) collection, use, store, aggregation and disclose
information about clients (hereinafter “Clients”) and / or users (hereinafter “Users”) of
Clients’ mobile applications, Facebook website messenger, websites and / or any other
communication channel through which 10darts’ platform allows Clients to communicate with
their Users in the future (hereinafter the “10darts Services” or “Services”).
Visitors of 10darts website accept providing the Company with their information and
consent to the collection, processing and storage of their information as described in this
10darts Services involve the collection on behalf of our Clients and process, storage, use,
aggregation and disclose of Users information in accordance with the Company’s agreements
documentation ruling the usage of Client’s services and platforms to get a full disclosure on
how Users’ information is being collected, used, store and disclosed by that
time to time without prior notice.
You are also welcome to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions about this
The Company collects the information their Clients provide through 10darts website,
mobile products and services or otherwise. The type of information collected includes all the
information that Clients request from their Users including but not limited to, names, email
addresses, phone numbers, users device, information on Users’ usage of the Clients services,
including time and place of access, navigation, content, interactions in Clients platforms
and in general any other information Clients provide to 10darts.
10darts might collect information regarding 10darts.com website usage, including but not
limited to, browser, access times, pages viewed and IP address. The Company might use:
- Cookies, small data files stored on the hard drive or in mobile device memory, that help improve 10darts Services by tracking the interest on specific parts of the website.
- Web beacons or "tracking pixels", electronic images used to deliver cookies, count visits, track usage, campaign effectiveness and track whether an email has been opened and the receiver has reacted to it.
You can disable cookies in your browser Settings. Should you do so, you might experience a
variation on the performance and the type of information you might have access to in 10darts
The usage of the technologies described above might also be done by third parties for the
provision of Internet ads by the Company and / or the Clients. Should that be the case, certain
information can be transfer between the Company and the ads provider for certain purposes,
including but not limited to, the analysis and tracking of ads performance, determining the
popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on
our website and other websites and better understand your online activity. You can see more
information these topics and opting out of having your web browsing information used in
10darts might also collect information using other techniques and / or from other sources and
combine all the information collected.
10darts collects information mainly for the purposes of providing:
- Services and process transactions and provide Clients with information related to them.
- Notices, updates, security alerts and administrative communications.
- Customer support, including responding to comments, questions and requests.
- Services monitoring, usage and trends and activities analysis.
- Better understanding on Clients’ and Users’ preferences, needs and Services.
10darts might share the information it collects with third parties that fall into any of the
- Are service providers to the Company and they need they information to carry out their work and perform their services.
- Request Users or Clients information for legal purposes and their request is legally biding and law abiding and / or their actions are aimed at the lawful protection of the Company’s or third parties property, including copyrights and other rights and properties.
- Are third parties properly interested and / or involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of company assets of all or a portion of 10darts business.
When 10darts shares personal information with authorized third parties, it only provides them with
the amount of information they need to complete the specific service. 10darts does not
allow third parties to use any Clients and / or Users personal information for other purposes.
10darts does not sell personal information to third parties.
The security of 10darts Clients and Users personal information is very important to the Company and as such, the Company uses industry standard security methods to protect personal information from loss and misuse.
10darts may share aggregated or de-identified information on Clients and / or Users. That aggregated information cannot be used to identify an individual Customer.
10darts takes reasonable measures to help protect information about Clients and their Users from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
10darts is a California entity and as such, the Services it provides are subject to California law. When Clients use 10darts Services they agree to benefit from them in the understanding that the Services are subject to California law. They should also ensure that the application of that law does not contravene the laws and regulations that govern their relationship with their Users, including their consent to transfer and process the information to and in the U.S. and other countries.
When Clients deactivate their account information 10darts might keep certain information stored for the purposes of improving the Services. In that case, the Company will generally not share with others that information unless is required by law. Clients can also change their account information by logging-in to the Company’s platform and going to Client’s account settings.
When sending promotional information the Company will ensure that there’s always an opt-out option. Yet, should you be a 10darts Client and opt-out of those messages you’ll still receive messages related to your account and / or the Services.